Monday, January 30, 2012

Rugs


Here's some rugs that I've been crushing on lately. 

Source: dashandalbert.com

This rug from Dash and Albert is amazing! After having to pick up the crusted food and drink my one year old throws onto the floor this would be so nice to have. By the way, any tips on getting her to stop throwing all her food on the floor? After dinner it looks like she got into a food fight with the dog that's begging below her. As I have to clean up ALL the mess... Anywho....
This Indoor outdoor rug is srub-able, bleach-able, and hose-able. Uh-mazing..... It definitely would be nice.


  
Source: rugsusa.com via Debbie on Pinterest

I love the colors in these rugs. I would love to see the navy blue one in a little boys room. The coral rug would look great anywhere. Caitlin Wilson used it in her home office and it looks beautiful.






What about you, any rugs that you've bought and completely died over or hated, and for what reasons? I would love to know.

P.S. Tomorrow I'll be posting about how to make easy-sew curtains made from this fabric. Believe me it was easy and I'm not a seamstress.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment