Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Brass is Back

How do you feel about brass. I used to hate it, but now I LOVE it! (insert squealing with delight and doing a little happy dance)Yes I do get this excited about home decor! Okay I'm a nerd what can I say? Love it or hate it, it's back in a big way. Here are a few of my favorite pieces.



You can get this beauty for $49.99! What?!?

Source: dwellstudio.com
Source: laylagrayce.com
Source: shopten25.com

What's your take on brass? Please discuss, would you do it in your home?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving brass too, which is good because we have a brass headboard and footboard! The last picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brass though my husband is not a fan of it. Btw, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and thanks for coming to CBPH :)

    ReplyDelete