Monday, August 20, 2012

Dreamy Closets

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a lot of fun, we celebrated the hubs birthday this weekend, with lots of food and fun.




  I wanted to talk about closets today. I know we all wish for that dream closet that we can walk into that's superbly organized, that's full of clothes and rows, and rows of shoes. In our dreams right? I'm sure some people have these closets, and I am envious of you but for now I can only dream. Maybe one day.....


I love the functionality of an island in a closet. Its great to throw outfits together on, hold jewelry and store small items.
Shoe racks in closets are a great way to see all your shoes without having to hunt for them.


This closet has a lot of window light! It's a great way to be able to see everything you have, and make sure you put the right colors together!


In this closet you can bring a friend, have them sit down and critique your outfit!


1/2/3/4

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment